- W. Ding, M. H. Rohban, P. Ishwar, V. Saligrama, “Topic Discovery through Data Dependent and Random Projections,” International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), 2013 (oral presentation) arXiv:1303.3664 [stat.ML].
- M. H. Rohban, P. Ishwar, B. Orten, W. C. Karl, V. Saligrama, “An Impossibility Result for High Dimensional Supervised Learning,” IEEE Information Theory Workshop, 2013 (accepted – to appear) arXiv:1301.6915 [stat.ML].
- W. Ding, M. H. Rohban, P. Ishwar, V. Saligrama, “A New Geometric Approach to Latent Topic Modeling and Discovery,” ICASSP 2013, arXiv:1301.0858 [stat.ML].
- D. Motamedvaziri, M. H. Rohban, V. Saligrama, “Sparse Signal Recovery under Poisson Statistics,” submitted to 51st Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing, 2013 arXiv:1307.4666 [math.ST].
- H. S. Ayatollahi Tabatabaii, H. R. Rabiee, M. H. Rohban, M. Salehi, “Incorporating Betweenness Centrality in Compressive Sensing for Congestion Detection,” arXiv:1301.5399 [cs.NI].
- A. Ghasemi, H. R. Rabiee, M. T. Manzuri, M. H. Rohban, “A Bayesian Approach to the Data Description Problem,” 26th conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), 2012.
- N. Pourdamghani, H. R. Rabiee, F. Faghri, M. H. Rohban, “Graph Based Semi-Supervised Human Pose Estimation : When The Output Space Comes to Help,” Pattern Recognition Letters, vol. 33, p.p 1529-1535, 2012.
- M. H. Rohban, H. R. Rabiee, “Supervised Neighborhood Graph Construction for Semi-Supervised Learning,” Pattern Recognition, vol. 45, p.p 1363-1372, 2012.
- H. Asheri, H. R. Rabiee, M. H. Rohban, “Signal Extrapolation for Image and Video Error Concealment Using Gaussian Processes with Adaptive Non-Stationary Kernels,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 19, 2012.
- M. H. Rohban, H. R. Rabiee, “Semi-Supervised Neighborhood Graph Construction using Metric Learning,” submitted to IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 2012.
- M. Mahdieh, M. Ghazvininejad, H. R. Rabiee, M. H. Rohban, “Geodesic Distance For Graph Construction in Semi-Supervised Learning,” submitted to Machine Learning (Springer), 2012.
- M. Farajtabar, A. Shaban, H. R. Rabiee, M. H. Rohban, “Manifold Coarse Graining for Online Semi-Supervised Learning,” The European Conference on Machine Learning and Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases (ECML PKDD), 2011.
- M. Ghazvininejad, M. Mahdieh, H. R. Rabiee, P. K. Roshan, M. H. Rohban, “Isograph : Neighborhood Graph Construction Based On Geodesic Distance for Semi-Supervised Learning,” IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM), 2011.
- H. Asheri, A. Bayati, H. R. Rabiee, and M. H. Rohban, “Motion Vector Recovery With Gaussian Process Regression,” International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2011.
- S. Khaleghian, H. R. Rabiee, and M. H. Rohban, “Face Recognition across Large Pose Variations Via Boosted Tied Factor Analysis,” IEEE Workshop on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV), 2011.
- A. Ghasemi, H. R. Rabiee, M. Fadaee, M. T. Manzuri, M. H. Rohban, “Active Learning from Positive and Unlabeled Data,” ICDM Workshop on Optimization Based Methods for Emerging Data Mining Problems (OEDM), 2011.
- A. Ghasemi, M. T. Manzuri, H. R. Rabiee, M. H. Rohban, S. Haghiri, “Active One-Class Learning by Kernel Density Estimation,” IEEE International Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing (MLSP), 2011.
- H. Asheri, H. R. Rabiee, N. Pourdamghani, and M. H. Rohban, “A Gaussian Process Regression Framework for Spatial Error Concealment with Adaptive Kernels,” International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR), 2010.
- M. H. Rohban, H. R. Rabiee, and A. Vahdat, “Face Virtual Pose Generation using Aligned Locally Linear Regression for Face Recognition,” IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), 2009.
- M. Khansari, H. R. Rabiee, M. H. Rohban, and M. Ghanbari, “On The Search Window Updating for Occlusion Handling in Object Tracking Applications,” International Workshop on Computer Vision and Its Application to Image Media Processing, Tokyo, 2009.
- M. H. Rohban, H. R. Rabiee, and M. Khansari, “Face Virtual Pose Generation using Multi Resolution Subspaces,” International Symposium on Telecommunication (IST), Iran, 2008.