Click here to read Chronicle of Higher Education Article: Kaplan U.’s Catchy Ad Provokes a Question: Do Colleges Serve Today’s Students?
- Governance and Decision Making
- Getting an education in learning over the Internet
- Results of State Referenda Related to Higher Education
- Republican Gains in Congress Could Temper For-Profit Inquiry and Lead to Spending Cuts
- Is a Liberal-Arts Education Worth It?
- For Exposure, Universities Put Courses on the Web
- Pushing back: Bial discusses limits of conventional wisdom on achievement
- Jay A. Halfond: Six unsettling observations on for-profit colleges
- University of Phoenix Article for Class Reading (Re-post)
- ABC News Investigates For-Profit Education: Recruiters at the University of Phoenix
- For-Profit Learning Is Always Cheaper, and Other Myths
- Educational Difficulties of Men and Immigrants Hinder Efforts to Improve College Attainment
- Maverick Colleges: Ten Notable Experiments in American Undergraduate Education
- The R.O.T.C. Myth
- The end of text books, or not?