The first public MRS Chapter event was a great one! Pizza and liquid nitrogen ice cream, how can you beat that? A special thanks to the Elizabeth, Ruth, Prof. Basu, Prof. Pal and the Division on Materials Science and Engineering for the support in putting on our first event. The social was used to introduce the BU MRS Chapter to MSE Division graduate students, detailing the mission, the benefits and plans for the coming months.
- Engineering the Biomolecular Machinery for Synthetic Biological Circuits
- Nanoescapology: Progress toward Understanding the Endosomal Escape of Polymeric Nanoparticles
- Microlenses from Organic Dyes
- Making Insulin Producing Beta Cells by Cell Reprogramming
- Heart Stem Cell Therapy in Patches
- Featuring Biofabrication, Intraocular Sensors and More: February’s Advanced Healthcare Materials Covers
- New Ray of Hope for High-Efficiency Solar Cells