The first public MRS Chapter event was a great one! Pizza and liquid nitrogen ice cream, how can you beat that? A special thanks to the Elizabeth, Ruth, Prof. Basu, Prof. Pal and the Division on Materials Science and Engineering for the support in putting on our first event. The social was used to introduce the BU MRS Chapter to MSE Division graduate students, detailing the mission, the benefits and plans for the coming months.
- Stability in Polymeric Micelles – Make it a Better Nanomedicine
- Best of Advanced Energy Materials – August
- Water replaces gasoline
- Biofunctionalization of Native Spider Silk for Biotechnology and Bioengineering
- A Multiplexed Biosensor for Detecting Bacterial infection in Chronic Wounds
- Multifunctional Theranostic Agent for Multimodal Imaging Guided Photothermal Cancer Therapy
- BMW Group expands the use of 3D printers