The first public MRS Chapter event was a great one! Pizza and liquid nitrogen ice cream, how can you beat that? A special thanks to the Elizabeth, Ruth, Prof. Basu, Prof. Pal and the Division on Materials Science and Engineering for the support in putting on our first event. The social was used to introduce the BU MRS Chapter to MSE Division graduate students, detailing the mission, the benefits and plans for the coming months.
- High rate performance lithium sulfur batteries
- On the randomness and blockiness of copolymers
- Engineering an artificial metalloenzyme for treating hyperuricemia with tolerable toxic side effect
- Enhanced optical modulation depth of terahertz waves
- Tackling challenges in siRNA delivery with designed oligoamides
- Porous silicon nanoparticles for hydrogen production
- Magnetically propelled fish-like nanoswimmers