The first public MRS Chapter event was a great one! Pizza and liquid nitrogen ice cream, how can you beat that? A special thanks to the Elizabeth, Ruth, Prof. Basu, Prof. Pal and the Division on Materials Science and Engineering for the support in putting on our first event. The social was used to introduce the BU MRS Chapter to MSE Division graduate students, detailing the mission, the benefits and plans for the coming months.
- Feeling Blue – Cyanobacterial Polymer Delivers Drugs
- Fullerene Modifiers Boost Organic Photovoltaics Efficiency
- Adaptive Architecture for Energy-Saving Buildings
- Bioinspired Robotics
- Atomistic Modelling-Based Design of Novel Materials
- Phase Affects Phosphate Fertiliser Fate
- Floods of Energy from Flowing Water