The first public MRS Chapter event was a great one! Pizza and liquid nitrogen ice cream, how can you beat that? A special thanks to the Elizabeth, Ruth, Prof. Basu, Prof. Pal and the Division on Materials Science and Engineering for the support in putting on our first event. The social was used to introduce the BU MRS Chapter to MSE Division graduate students, detailing the mission, the benefits and plans for the coming months.
- Surface Finishing Options for Diecasters
- 3D Printing Technology: How To Print Transparent Glass?
- Microporous Aluminophosphate in Solar-Energy Storage and Heat Reallocation
- Nanotechnology Enhances Drug Delivery to the Back of the Eye
- Programmable Soft Mechanics: Reversibly Switching the Mechanical Properties of Soft Matter
- All-Aqueous-Printed And Low-Temperature Transistors
- Fusion-based Additive Manufacturing for Processing Aluminum Alloys