You can now sign-up online to become a member of the the Boston University Chapter of MRS! Click on the link below and enter your information.
- High-Capacity Aqueous Potassium-Ion Batteries for Large-Scale Energy Storage
- Human-like Androids are the Future of Tomorrow
- Porous silicon nanoparticles improve diabetic wound healing
- Manufacturing of Reticulated Open-Cellular Aluminum Nitride Ceramic Foams
- Spontaneous Formation of Bicolored Janus Particles
- An ab initio Study of Carbon-Induced Ordering in Iron-Based Alloys
- Defect chemistry unveils efficient thermoelectric material