The first public MRS Chapter event was a great one! Pizza and liquid nitrogen ice cream, how can you beat that? A special thanks to the Elizabeth, Ruth, Prof. Basu, Prof. Pal and the Division on Materials Science and Engineering for the support in putting on our first event. The social was used to introduce the BU MRS Chapter to MSE Division graduate students, detailing the mission, the benefits and plans for the coming months.
- Effect of Low-Dose Exposure to Bisphenol A on Breast Cancer
- Solar-Powered Water Purifier
- Kirigami/Origami-Based Reflectors for Beam Steering
- One-Pot Solvothermal Synthesis of Graphene Oxide Quantum Dots
- Bioactive Shape Memory Mats
- Pneumatic Actuator with Tandem Piston
- Travelling through Space with Solar Sails