The first public MRS Chapter event was a great one! Pizza and liquid nitrogen ice cream, how can you beat that? A special thanks to the Elizabeth, Ruth, Prof. Basu, Prof. Pal and the Division on Materials Science and Engineering for the support in putting on our first event. The social was used to introduce the BU MRS Chapter to MSE Division graduate students, detailing the mission, the benefits and plans for the coming months.
- Solvent is the Key to Making Perovskite Nanosheets
- Polymer Foam Turns Landfill Waste into a Breath of Fresh Air
- 2D Nanomaterials for Cancer Therapeutic Platforms
- How Can Protein Coronas Impact the Future of Nanomedicine?
- Versatile Styrene Conversion Catalyst Also Captures CO2
- Novel Advances in the Quantum Gravity Theory
- Nanofiber/Nanonets Membranes for High-Efficiency Air Filters