The first public MRS Chapter event was a great one! Pizza and liquid nitrogen ice cream, how can you beat that? A special thanks to the Elizabeth, Ruth, Prof. Basu, Prof. Pal and the Division on Materials Science and Engineering for the support in putting on our first event. The social was used to introduce […]
- Porous silicon nanoparticles for hydrogen production
- Magnetically propelled fish-like nanoswimmers
- Now open for submissions: Advanced Sustainable Systems!
- Polymer discs convert heat to electricity
- Optimizing bulk metallic glasses for robust, highly wear-resistant gears
- Superhydrophilic–superhydrophobic patterned surfaces as high-density cell microarrays
- Highly Reactive Biocidal Energetic Composite