- First place: Thoughtprints, Newton North High School, Newtonville, Mass.
- Second-place tie: Halyard, Norwell High School, Norwell, Mass. and Panoply, Sacred Heart High School, Kingston, Mass.
- Third-place tie: The Literary Villager, Westport High School, Westport, Mass. and Voice, Thayer Academy, Braintree, Mass.
- First place: Eagle Times, Bonny Eagle High School, Standish, Maine
- Second place: Denebola, Newton South High School, Newton Centre, Mass.
- Third place: The Hatters’ Herald, Danbury High School, Danbury, Conn.
- First place: High School View, Martha’s Vineyard Regional High School, Oak Bluffs, Mass.
- Second place: The Daytime, Frank Ashley Day Middle School, Newtonville, Mass.
- The Villager, Westport High School, Westport, Mass.
- Veritas, Nantucket High School, Nantucket, Mass.
- First place: Trillium, Trumbull High School, Trumbull, Conn.
- Second place: Definition, Lexington High School, Lexington, Mass.
- Corric, Sacred Heart High School in Kingston, Mass.
Thank you to judges
Thank you to the Panel of Judges who evaluated this year’s entries.
Chairing the panel was Prof. Norman Moyes, Journalism Department, College of Communication, Boston University, Boston, Mass.
- Dan Levinson, adviser to Voice, Thayer Academy, Braintree, Mass.
- Karen Mechem, yearbook adviser, Lexington High School, Lexington, Mass.
- Harry Proudfoot, adviser to the Literary Villager, the Villager and the Villager Focus at Westport High School, Westport, Mass.
- Dan Sharkovitz, adviser to the High School View, Martha’s Vineyard Regional High School, Oak Bluffs, Mass.
- Scott Turley, adviser to the Pembroke Sentinel, Pembroke High School, Pembroke, Mass.
- Carol Ziemian, formerly adviser of The Dedham Mirror at Dedham High School in Dedham, Mass.