Tables of Contents

Put this in the category of technology that saves time rather than consumes it. There’s a new website out of England called the Journal Table of Contents Service that helps scholars stay current with relevant publications. Best of all, it centralizes what has been a very scattered process.

Step 1: Enter the name of the journal you’d like to follow.

Step 2: Browse the titles and abstracts.

Step 3: Create custom alerts

Over 14,000 journals are in the database, and the program will send the list of contents to your e-mail, RSS feed, Google page, or blog. Once you set it up, you don’t have to make further adjustments. Just scan the new contents for articles of interest.

Tags: ,

13 Responses to “Tables of Contents”

1. Mia Edwards says:

I simply needed to thank you so much all over again. I do not know the things I might have followed without the entire pointers shown by you concerning such a industry. It became the difficult concern for me personally, nevertheless being able to see your expert avenue you handled it took me to cry for fulfillment. I’m just thankful for the service and then trust you find out what an amazing job your are carrying out training the mediocre ones using your webblog. I know that you’ve never encountered all of us.

2. An added important component is that if you are a senior citizen, travel insurance with regard to pensioners is something you must really consider. The more aged you are, the more at risk you are for allowing something terrible happen to you while in another country. If you are not necessarily covered by a few comprehensive insurance policy, you could have quite a few serious challenges. Thanks for expressing your suggestions on this blog site.

3. Wanna say thank you for the tips.

4. I as well as my guys were actually checking the best pointers from the blog while quickly got an awful suspicion I never thanked the site owner for those secrets. The men happened to be for this reason happy to see them and already have actually been tapping into those things. We appreciate you getting considerably kind and then for pick out this form of cool useful guides millions of individuals are really needing to understand about. Our own sincere regret for not expressing appreciation to earlier.

5. Talonenis says:

I am really amazed with your blog. The posts really are interesting and highly useful. I will place a web page link on my personal blog..

6. Thanks a lot for posting this blog.I am really impressed with this and want to know more about it.So please keep posting more new blogs.

7. Hi what the blog it is very useful.I like to see more this type of post near future.

8. I LIKED THE ARTICLE.

9. I am very amazed by the information of this blog and i am glad i had a look over the blog. The reason being that this is such an informative and even beautiful blog i have ever read before. Thank you so much for sharing such great information.

10. Hi, Neat post. There is a problem with your site in web explorer, might test this… IE nonetheless is the market chief and a good part of other folks will miss your fantastic writing due to this problem. London Escorts4u, 6 Maunsel Street, London, SW1P 2QL, 028 2088 0112

11. President Barack Obama health care plan is the core of political campaign, but also for the United States to bring his “change” an important indicator. Although Democrats in Congress occupy advantage, but unable to fulfill Obama’s promise to promote universal health care bill before the August congressional recess clearance. President Barack Obama delivered a TV speech last week, vowed must be completed within this year health care reform legislation, although the pressure on Congress, and was tantamount to his political reputation as a bet. If you can not end as he put it to complete the legislative, not only a major political defeat, but also shattered the myth of President Barack Obama will be declared.

12. I’m waiting for more information.

13. Located your weblog on google and found it to be really useful . The info here is great. I am going to be positive to deliver my viewers here. I also possess a internet site that looks at a wealth developing technique. Your internet site is proper up their alley. Remember to feel totally free to come back and go to any time. I’d love to exchange info and ideas with you.