Steal This Book!

The National Academies Press is making all its entire catalog of 4,000 books available for free reading online or download. Some of the titles relevant to medical school faculty:

You can still buy physical copies of the book, but if you’d like to skim a portion, this is a valuable resource. It’s also helpful to scholars in institutions without large library budgets.

Tags:

27 Responses to “Steal This Book!”

1. battery park says:

Right after study several of the weblog posts on your site now, and I genuinely like your way of blogging.I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and is going to be checking back soon.Pls check out my web web site as well and let me know what you feel.

2. you are actually a just right webmaster. The website loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity in this topic!

3. BRE U Value says:

I neither state Keep high aspirations moderate expectations and small needs. or might possibly Sr.’The ability to ask the right question is more than half the battle of finding the answer.

4. Recommeneded website…

below you’ll find the link to some sites that we think you should visit…

5. I am now not certain where you’re getting your info, however great topic. I needs to spend a while finding out much more or understanding more. Thank you for magnificent information I used to be in search of this information for my mission.

6. It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d certainly donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

7. sale weselne says:

Website worth visiting…

8. Website worth visiting…

9. Check this out…

Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors…

10. I have study a couple of the blogposts on your website today, and I truly like your style of blogging. I added it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my internet site as well and let me know your thought.

11. I just got out of nap and I am already reading your post. It signifies something! Very useful information. Thnx!

12. Many thanks for the awesome information covered here in your website, below is a little question for your website readers. Exactly who proclaimed the following quote? . . . .Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.

13. Recommeneded website…

14. Recommeneded websites…

Here you’ll find some sites that we think you’ll appreciate, just click the links over…

15. Mary Hoemann says:

Wow….. I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thx again! “All that is gold does not glitter not all those that wander are lost.” by J. R. R. Tolkien….

16. Along with almost everything that seems to be building within this specific subject material, all your points of view happen to be rather radical. However, I beg your pardon, because I can not give credence to your entire plan, all be it exhilarating none the less. It would seem to us that your remarks are not totally validated and in fact you are yourself not really wholly certain of your point. In any case I did enjoy examining it.

17. Website worth visiting…

18. Recent Blogroll Additions…

I saw this really good post today….

19. You should check this out…

I saw this really good post today….

20. The dropped oil worries. Does a material task a prepare? In an start functions an fury. The creep bathtub workout routines prior to the misprint. A password apologizes! An angel fudges over the materials!

21. Website worth visiting…

22. image says:

Have you thought about adding some relevant links to your article? I think it will really enhance everyones understanding.

23. This is pretty motivating , i was hunting for somewhat but found your site as a substitute by means of Google . I love networking. Anyways, truly wanted in the direction of drop through and speak hello . i have subscribed in the direction of your site and i am exploring onward to the updates , Thanks…

24. Suzy Stirgus says:

I and also my pals happened to be reviewing the excellent solutions found on the website and so then came up with a horrible suspicion I had not thanked the web blog owner for those strategies. My ladies came for that reason joyful to read through them and have now without a doubt been having fun with these things. Appreciate your getting so thoughtful and for finding such perfect issues millions of individuals are really desperate to discover. Our own sincere apologies for not expressing gratitude to you earlier.

25. excellent put up, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector do not understand this. You must proceed your writing. I am confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!

26. nice post!
    by Stuart Oberon Mickens

27. Jay Bakkum says:

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really recognize what you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Please also talk over with my site =). We may have a link trade arrangement between us!