Female Leadership

According to a 2008 study by the American Council on Education, just 35% of academic deans at U.S. universities and only 23% of presidents were female. On some campuses, however, female leaders are the norm. At UC Berkeley 7 of 20 deans are women, and the University of Richmond boasts women in 4 out of 5 deanships.

Whether female academic deans bring different leadership styles to their positions is unclear. But their prominence does provide role models to younger women faculty and contributes to the supply of qualified women for top leadership roles.

Tags:

10 Responses to “Female Leadership”

1. Choosing a private tutor is a wonderful way to aid inspire your kids and to make certain they get the one on one particular attention that they need. There are lots of tutors obtainable at affordable charges that can tutor your baby in everything from math to science. You could spend an older pupil or employ a specialist tutor relying upon how complex the matter issue is and the amount of operate that wants to be done. You can consult around for advised tutors and retain one that has a proven monitor report for delivering effective outcomes.

2. |astonishing|enjoyable|interesting} {post|article|content}. Great {work|job}! I {express|categorical|specific} my gratitude for the

3. koawkeoawko says:

Female Leadership Faculty Development and Diversity Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

4. Female Leadership Faculty Development and Diversity I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks! your article about Female Leadership Faculty Development and DiversityBest Regards Nick

5. Excellent post at Female Leadership Faculty Development and Diversity. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very useful information specially the last part 🙂 I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

6. tech place says:

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Thank you

7. Dora Vall says:

how to produce more breast milk fast, There are definitely quite a lot of particulars like that to take into consideration. That could additionally be a great point to deliver up. I supply the thoughts above as common proposal but obviously there are questions like the one you carry up where crucial thing will most likely be running in trustworthy just right faith. I don?t realize if finest practices have emerged round issues like that, but I am certain that your task is clearly identified as a good game. Both boys and girls really feel the affect of just a second’s pleasure, for the the rest of their lives.

8. I do like the way you have presented this problem plus it really does give me personally a lot of fodder for thought. However, coming from everything that I have observed, I simply trust when the actual remarks stack on that individuals continue to be on issue and don’t start upon a tirade associated with the news du jour. All the same, thank you for this fantastic piece and even though I do not really agree with it in totality, I regard the perspective.

9. money maker says:

Op http://hoegeldmaken.nl wordt er duidelijk hoe u geld kunt verdienen op de beurs en hoe u rijk wordt door te beleggen. €4.000,- per maand verdienen is geen uitzondering en is goed mogelijk, ook voor u!

10. Spot on with this write-up, I actually think this website wants rather more consideration. I’ll in all probability be once more to learn rather more, thanks for that info.