Best of the Food Web: Serious Eats

By Elizabeth Jarrard, Dietetics Student, Sargent College

Every Wednesday we will be posting about a new blog or cooking website that we love! The internet is filled with food websites, and our goal is to arm you with the “Best of the Food Web”!

At Sargent Choice we are pretty serious about eating. That’s just one of the reasons we love Serious Eats From providing us recipe inspiration, drool-worthy photos, the restaurants to hit (and miss) in New York City, culinary how-tos and all manners of foodie reviews-it never dissapoints. If you haven’t gotten Serious about your Eats yet, you’re missing out! Start here:

41791_168926019255_2781_n

that’s just the beginning! You can also follow them on twitter and like them on facebook if you’re even more serious!

Disclaimer: The Sargent Choice blog includes links to other websites only as information to consumers, not as medical advice. When you access an external website, keep in mind that Sargent Choice has no control over its content. Sargent Choice is not responsible for the content found at any of the sites, nor do any links imply endorsement or promotion of the company/organization, its content, services, therapeutic treatment options, or products. Accordingly, you visit any site at your own risk. Sargent Choice is also not responsible for the policies and practices of these sites, such as their Privacy Policy, use of “cookies”, etc. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each site that you visit through a link on our website

Issac Maez posted on January 9, 2012 at 6:26 pm

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group? There’s a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers

Aneesha Rana posted on July 20, 2022 at 4:09 am

Its amazing blog! Thanks for sharing this informative content. I just wanted to share my blog with you which is related to Blockchain Development Company in Dubaiplease check my blog and share your reviews.

All Decoration posted on October 13, 2022 at 1:36 am

anniversary Balloon decoration in Meerut

catering posted on May 16, 2023 at 5:20 pm

Thanks for your nice sharing.