Live from SXSW Interactive 2011

SXSW_2011What does the future of technology, social media and the Web look like? What are the trends and tools we should be mindful of in 2011? How can we separate the helpful from the hype? Most of all, how can we use this information to our benefit here at Boston University?

I’ll be covering South by Southwest Interactive 2011 (SXSWi) over the next several days. Visit BU Now for a preview and introduction to the happenings in Austin, TX.

Discount Xmas Trees posted on October 27, 2012 at 7:03 pm

I just now wanted to thank you a lot more for your amazing site you have produced here. It truly is full of useful tips for those who are seriously interested in this subject, specifically this very post. You’re really all absolutely sweet plus thoughtful of others as well as reading your website posts is a fantastic delight in my experience. And exactly what a generous surprise! Mary and I are going to have enjoyment making use of your suggestions in what we need to do in the near future. Our checklist is a distance long which means your tips might be put to very good use.

http://www.maroctrack.com posted on January 22, 2013 at 10:34 pm

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple
ipad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty
foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.

My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I
know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

securite fenetre pvc posted on June 1, 2013 at 6:34 am

Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity for your post is just cool and i could suppose you are an
expert on this subject. Fine along with your
permission allow me to grab your feed to stay updated with coming near
near post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please keep up the
enjoyable work.

offre d emploi fonction publique posted on June 23, 2013 at 3:56 pm

Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this
article is awesome, nice written and include approximately all vital infos.
I’d like to look more posts like this .

Patrick Ingerson posted on July 12, 2013 at 12:26 pm

I together with my buddies were found to be digesting the nice suggestions found on the website and instantly developed a terrible feeling I never thanked the web site owner for those secrets. Most of the young men are already for that reason excited to study all of them and have really been using those things. Thank you for actually being so thoughtful and for obtaining certain marvelous areas millions of individuals are really eager to discover. My very own honest apologies for not expressing appreciation to you earlier.

Elliskin top 10 wrinkle creams for men posted on November 24, 2013 at 8:08 pm

It’s going to be end of mine day, but before finish I am reading this great article to increase my knowledge.

rail nation hack posted on February 2, 2014 at 12:17 am

Hello, Neat post. There is an issue together with your website in web explorer, may
check this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a large section of people will miss your great writing because of this
problem.

free itunes gift card generator free itunes gift posted on February 4, 2014 at 10:03 am

I am truly happy to read this webpage posts which carries lots of helpful facts,
thanks for providing these kinds of statistics.

subway surf cheats posted on February 23, 2014 at 8:43 pm

whoah this blog is great i really like studying your articles.
Keep up the great work! You know, a lot of individuals are looking
round for this info, you could aid them greatly.

generate barcodes posted on February 24, 2014 at 7:50 pm

hey there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this web site, since I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again very soon..