Attending #satechBOS

We’re attending the Student Affairs Technology Unconference today at the School of Management, hosted by Ed Cabellon and Dean Kenn Elmore. If you’d like to follow along, check out the Twitter stream on TweetChat. We’ll cover the discussion later in a separate blog post.

Bayside NY Real Estate posted on September 20, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Keep up the great piece of work, I read few posts on this web site and I think that your weblog is very interesting and has got bands of great information.

Lurline Henslee posted on November 2, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Excellent blog, helped me a lot. Thank you.

Mellissa posted on March 6, 2013 at 5:37 pm

Excellent article, however it took me way too long to uncover.
Been researching for about Thirty minutes and I just now stumbled
on your website. Page 10 in the big g… 10. All the sites 1-9 were stuffed with utter rubbish.

Not your problem obviously, I just couldn’t believe it.

Jamison Busk posted on July 3, 2013 at 12:23 am

I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you place to create any such fantastic informative website.

Carmen Bolte posted on July 7, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Thanks a lot for giving everyone an exceptionally memorable possiblity to check tips from this site. It is often very awesome and also full of a good time for me personally and my office fellow workers to search the blog the equivalent of three times every week to read the new items you have got. And lastly, I am certainly pleased for the unique solutions you give. Certain 4 areas on this page are surely the most efficient we’ve had.

Otha Buckwald posted on July 8, 2013 at 10:45 am

What’s up everyone, it’s my first visit at this website, and paragraph is actually fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these types of content.

houston weight loss doctors posted on October 8, 2013 at 6:56 pm

That was a wonderful blog!

Domofony posted on December 8, 2013 at 7:38 am

I am impressed, I ought to say. Definitely rarely perform I learnt a weblog thats both educational and amusing, and let me tell you, youve struck the nail on the head. Your post is impressive; the matter is something that not many people are chatting smartly about. I am actually happy that I came across this in my search for one thing linking with this.

chiropractors spring tx posted on February 13, 2014 at 1:57 pm

Awesome post! Thank you for sharing!

monster warlord cheats posted on February 15, 2014 at 2:51 pm

Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam responses?
If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any
help is very much appreciated.

Eustolia Sequin posted on March 29, 2014 at 8:29 am

I think what we lack here is a point of comparison. We could devise an experiment by selecting randomly chosen police testimony in other trials and counting how many pop song phrases occur. Are British trial transcripts readily available to the public?