Andrew Weller is the new David Bergman

Oh. Herro.

Remember that time we elected the first African American President? and then some guy named David Bergman created a 1,474 megapixel image of the historic day? No? Oh, well then please click below, because it will change your life.

Okay. Now that you’ve seen that, boy have we got a treat for you. Dean Elmore shared this incredible image with the office this morning, and we all thought you guys should see it, too. Its the same idea, only of the 2009 BU Graduation! Our office spent the morning finding everyone we know in this photo. We think you should do the same, and then tag yourselves. Check it out…

Andrew Reed Weller is officially the new David Bergman. A-MAZING.

-Celie

James Connors posted on May 21, 2009 at 11:39 am

Both of the image links are coming up very broken in Firefox 3. Might want to look and make sure you put in the aref correctly instead of just the text.

James Connors posted on May 21, 2009 at 12:44 pm

Much better, guys – the link works but the “Check this out” link is going to inauguration, not commencement and the “1,474 megapixel photo” link is going to commencement, not inauguration.

The Commencement shot is a really cool photo – I found myself last night in just a few minutes. I’m going to go see if I can figure out how to tag myself.