Snowpocalypse

Fellow Terriers,

Did you wake up this morning (as I did) hoping for that BU Emergency Alert email that was sent at 5am to cancel classes?  Well too bad we never received it, because this weather is GROSS.  Although that is something that we can all agree on, this weather is not hindering us from making it to class.  If I’m not mistaken, we all decided to go to school in New England, an area that has winter months, so snow is to be expected.

GSU

GSU

Take a look outside!! The sidewalks are as clear as they can be, the T is running, and your professors are ready to smother you with their knowledge.  So get up, get out of bed, and get to class!  Have a snowball fight, make a snow angel or just try to remember that the snowpocalypse is not as bad as you think.  So when you see a BU facilities worker plowing Marsh Plaza, or shoveling near the GSU, give them a thanks, because they’re the reason we can all attend class today 🙂

Heading to class,

Marni and Markiesha

I Agree posted on February 2, 2011 at 4:19 pm

Thank you for writing this!

I am SOOOOO sick of all these wimps complaining and whining about a little snow and rain

PLEASE just shut up and move on

Love,

the rest of us

Indianapolis Jiu Jitsu Coach posted on January 20, 2012 at 5:26 pm

Snow Sucks! We’re getting dumped on here in Indianapolis as well. I can’t wait to get back out to Boston!