Tour de Boston

After moving to Boston it wasn’t long before I started having friends and family come visit. Through trial and error I’ve discovered the following Boston Highlights:

Located on the 52nd floor of the Prudential Center in Back Bay, the Top of the Hub is a restaurant that offers stunning views of the city.

Located just one floor below the Skywalk Observatory allows patrons to walk around the floor, capturing every view the Prudential Center has to offer.

If Baseball is in season, it always is good idea to catch a game (and maybe even a fly ball) at Fenway Park.

During the colder months, The New England Aquarium, Museum of Fine Arts or The Museum of Science are all great ideas that will entertain and keep you warm.

For a history review go check out the Paul Revere House and explore the Freedom Trail, a 2.5 mile path that passes through 16 historically significant locations.

The Boston Public Garden is one of my favorite places in the Boston, with a stunning variety of flowers and trees, you’ll forget you are in the middle of the city. 

Hopefully this list can help anyone either visiting the city, or showing loved ones around -and I look forward to adding to it in the future.