3 New Foods You Need to Try in 2019

While everyone’s New Year’s resolution typically has to do with walking inside a gym, here are 3 food products that taste as good as they are for your body -so you can indulge without the guilt (no gym membership required) !!!

Birch Bender’s Pancake Mix

This pancake mix is absolutely fantastic, so easy and quick to make.The best part is organic ingredients and how much protein is contained per serving!It actually tastes fantastic too, I promise you’ll love.

zoomify-classic-pkg

Perfect Bar

I’m actually upset I waited so long to try these, after my friends have been obsessed with these for almost a year now! Keep them in the fridge, but don’t worry they can be out of the fridge for up to 10 hours! They actually taste like a candy bar, but are jammed full of protein and have a low glycemic index, meaning they keep you feeling fuller longer! The best “in-class” snack

perfect-bar-flavors

Purely Elizabeth Oats

The absolute most filling snack -turned into lunch you’ll ever have. Made with quinoa, flax and chia seeds its full of nutrient rich proteins and it is topped with Purely Elizabeth Original Ancient Grain Granola, it is so fantastic you will fall in love.

I’ll be keeping my eye out for new products that are full of beneficial anti-oxidants, yet still filling! It is so important to take a minute to read what is inside of the food you eat. It really is so true “you are what you eat”. By snacking on these following items, I feel fuller more alert and much more prepared to take on the day. I hope you check them out I promise they are life changing !!!