Boston’s Best

At the end of the year, the Department of Medicine recognizes its members’ achievements during Evans Days. Boston Magazine is also spotlighting top doctors in its December issue. They paired with a research firm to solicit nominations for outstanding physicians and then vetted the nominees. The Department of Medicine is well represented on the final list.

The Boston University/Boston Medical Center honorees for medicine are:

• Eric Awtry (cardiology)
  • Gary Balady (cardiology)
  • Sheilah Bernard (cardiology)
  • Alice Jacobs (cardiology)
  • Kevin Monahan (cardiology)
  • Shalendar Bhasin (endocrinology)
  • Lewis Braverman (endocrinology)
  • Michael Holick (endocrinology)
  • Stephanie Lee (endocrinology)
  • Francis Farraye (gastroenterology)
  • Robert Lowe (gastroenterology)
  • David Nunes (gastroenterology)
  • Serena Chao (geriatrics)
  • Sharon Levine (geriatrics)
  • Thomas Barber (internal medicine)
  • Angela Jackson (internal medicine)
  • Jeffrey Samet (internal medicine)
  • Robert Witzburg (internal medicine)
  • David Salant (nephrology)
  • Kevan Hartshorn (oncology)
  • John Berk (pulmonary)
  • Helen Hollingsworth (pulmonary)
  • Eugene Kissin (rheumatology)
  • Peter Merkel (rheumatology)
  • Robert Simms (rheumatology)

We know we have outstanding faculty. It’s always gratifying when an outside source confirms it.

Tags:

4 Responses to “Boston’s Best”

1. Thank you for the article. It is useful to me. After I read the article and been touched by this article I have always been to write. I will follow every article I read and then feel the wealth of knowledge Thank Finally I would like to leave my site. Available for any interested to visit. Musicians may be particularly like at all.Guitar Sale Cheap

2. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being stolen? I’d really appreciate it.

3. Glad I uncovered this site plenty of data for me to utilize thanks once more.

4. morttempwall says:

D(4th)————3——————- 50 years of guitar playing and teaching gave me a lot of knowledge and experiences to share. guitar hero metallica guitar controller guitars for sale cheap guitar pickups humbuckers used yamaha guitars for sale acoustic