Work to Live or Live to Work?

Nigel Marsh found himself in the typical corporate rat race. He never had enough time to spend with his family and attend to his personal growth. When his company’s fortunes turned, he decided to take a year off and reconnect with his family.

His money ran out, and he had to return to work, but he did so with newfound understanding. As he relates in a TED talk below, it’s not enough to wait until retirement to enjoy your personal life. Nor is it realistic to expect to achieve balance every single day. But we can find inspiration in small gestures like meditation or a trip to the playground.

Tags:

5 Responses to “Work to Live or Live to Work?”

1. Good post. I am taught one thing tougher on totally different blogs everyday. It’ll all the time be stimulating to read content from different writers and apply somewhat something from their store. I’d choose to make use of some with the content on my blog whether or not you don’t mind. Naturally I’ll give you a hyperlink on your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.

2. The purpose of these activities is to get the eye of the SERP`s, lifting your web site rapidly to the top.Suchmaschinenmarketing

3. Villa says:

I think we should work for live as a human. So the keeping our body relaxation is a vital thing. I recomended to have a Spa sri lanka at least once a 3months.

4. Can I just say what a reduction to search out someone who really knows what theyre speaking about on the internet. You definitely know the way to carry an issue to gentle and make it important. Extra people need to read this and perceive this facet of the story. I cant believe youre no more standard because you undoubtedly have the gift.

5. Sarina Toh says:

download more beautiful wallpaper for free Click here