Skip to content
- Our new work combining Data and Image domain learned Prior models in MBIR (DIP-MBIR framework) will be presented at the 2020 Electronic Imaging meeting in January.
- Prof. Clem Karl presented our Data and Image domain Deep Learning work at the IMA special Workshop on Computational Imaging: “Data and Image Domain Deep Learning for Tomographic Computational Imaging”.
- Our new work on integrating Data and Image domain Deep Learning for Limited Angle CT Reconstruction using Consensus Equilibrium framework has been accepted for publication in proceedings of IEEE ICCV Workshop on Learning for Computational Imaging (Oral).
- Our CT metal artifact reduction (MAR) approach using data domain Deep Learning has been accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Computational Imaging.
IEEE Xplore arXiv Github CodeOcean
- Highlighted as Student Spotlight in January issue of ALERT newsletter. Link