Coffee & Conversation – First in 2009

Lots happening since we went off to take final examinations and to get a little R&R. Violence and fighting in Gaza; Obama’s decisions for his cabinet and person who’ll lead Inauguration prayers; fallout on Prop 8; politics in Illinois takes the national stage; bailouts for the right industries and people; Brittney back on the scene; and, the Patriots finish the season 11-5, but can’t take another run at a championship.

For the first Coffee & Conversation for the new year, let’s do a re-cap and discuss what’s happened since December.  A tall order, but I know you can do it.  First gathering is Friday, January 16, 3 p.m. in the Howard Thurman Center.  All are welcomed.  I’ll have the coffee and cookies, you bring the conversation.

Don’t forget – topic suggestions are always welcomed! Suggest a topic via e-mail to dos@bu.edu or via a quick tweet.

All the best in 2009! Stay well.

P.S. Vibe for this post comes from T.I. latest CD (it’s good) – Whatever You Like.  (I know it’s reached pop status, but I like it.)

BU Grad posted on January 7, 2009 at 5:28 pm

How about podcasting Coffee and Conversations, especially for those who cannot be there physically?

kennmore posted on January 7, 2009 at 6:01 pm

Hey BU Grad,

We’ll look into it an see if there might be a way to podcast a weekly group discussion. I like the way you think.

Peace,

Kenn Elmore