Today, It’s About Terrier Hoops!

Check out this guest post we received from BU Women’s Hoops Coach, Kelly Greenberg:

I would like to thank Dean Elmore for giving me this opportunity to tell you about my outstanding women’s basketball team.  This season, I have had the great opportunity to coach this team of hard-working and dedicated student-athletes. They have surpassed the accomplishments of every women’s basketball team the University has ever had, and I am so proud of their effort.

We were honored earlier this week to be selected to participate in the NIT, and to have the opportunity to host a first-round game against Central Connecticut State University on Thursday night at 7pm.  The team has been practicing hard all week to prepare – we would love nothing else to spend the next few weeks in the tournament!

All season, we have been blessed to have some amazing fans come out and cheer us on at every game – home and away! They really inspire us to give our all and to represent the University with pride.  I can tell you that they do give us a distinct home court advantage against other teams – hey, wondering why a Hot Dog is in the stands could distract anyone player not familiar with our fan base! – and we are very grateful for their support.

This Thursday, I really hope that even more fans can join us at The Roof to support our team. We want to have the best home court advantage possible – hundreds of screaming and cheering fans.  We’re now on the national stage, and we want to show Central Connecticut State that they are walking into BU’s house! And I want you to have the chance to see our outstanding team, one that has shown amazing teamwork, determination and tenacity both on and off the court this season. These women are amazing – they are great to work with, and are truly a group of talented basketball players.

I hope see you at the Roof on Thursday night at 7pm! Go Terriers!

Thanks and good luck Coach Greenberg.  I’ll be there.  Go Terriers, Baby!