Power Play Thursday — Hope You Are Somewhere Watching the Team

Give me a great moment and I run to witness it.  Jaw-dropping, tickle in your spine, hair standing on your arms, scream aloud go tell your friends moments of real joy can be hard to come by (or at least to discover every day).  Even better, I love signifying about it when I run into people later on – where I was, who I was with, what I was doing, and how I might have played a part in creating the moment itself.

A moment is making its way to Comm Ave. Later this week, the Terriers will be one of four teams in Washington, D.C. competing in the finals of the NCAA Men’s Ice Hockey Championship (the Frozen Four).  We can’t all get to D.C. and say that we were there, but we can’t miss an opportunity to get together – here’s an invitation to the Terrier family:

While we’re watching it on the big screens, I hope Terriers in D.C. will send us shout outs via their status updates and through tweets.  And, please take pictures that capture your experience with this great moment.

We know how to represent. Our students, as athletes, will achieve their best.  We, as a community will be at our best when we come together – beautiful.

We need you in D.C. or at Agganis.  Let’s send the team off knowing that, even if we can’t all be in D.C., a proud community stands behind them and will kick some serious vibe their way.

I’m ready to be set adrift on memories bliss.  Represent boys! Go Terriers!