Migrating our www.namikoshibas.com site to wordpress.org

We are migrating our Namiko Kennel’s website to wordpress.org technology, because we want to add more rich media including pictures and videos. We want to achieve a reduction of the lead times for updates and content addition, with non too tech savvy people in mind!!!

The use of galleries and albums, as well and the media folder are simpler to manage for a moderate size html 5 website.

Currently we are experimenting with 301 redirections and testing results in order to maintain an acceptable SEO ranking for local searches. Because the wordpress code is a different folder, we use .htaccess technology.

For the moment we target a specific page and after building the new page in wordpress with more rich content, we add to the .htaccess file a 301 redirection for that page.

We hope it helps!

New post in the Climate Interactive blog on my Ambassador role!

I am very happy to tell you that Climate Interactive has published a new a new blog post on my work since 2013 as an "Ambassador" in Latam and particularly in Argentina.

We are doing research on the World Energy Exercise in order to improve its impact on particpants and to improve the overall learning experience!!!

BU Posted on our 2016 Industry category MIT Climate Colab success!!!

We are very proud to announce that Boston University has made a new blog post on our 2016 MIT Climate Colab winning experience!!!

We are building a Spanish language page on our Kiri Team work and projects. This page is under development, a group of 9 undergrad engineering students have access as editors and are writing content. The purpose of the page is to publish the work of the Kiri Team at ITBA and so that other students may join and collaborate on Climate Change related projects.

Our Kiri Team Won the MIT Climate Colab Industry Category Competition!!!

Here is a link to the MIT Climate Colab blog stating that our Kiri Team won the prizes for the Industry category

http://climatecolab.org/community/-/blogs/2016-climate-colab-winners-announced?_33_redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fclimatecolab.org%2Fcommunity%3Fp_p_id%3D33%26p_p_lifecycle%3D0%26p_p_state%3Dnormal%26p_p_mode%3Dview%26p_p_col_id%3Dcolumn-3%26p_p_col_count%3D1

Here is a link to our proposal:

http://climatecolab.org/plans/-/plans/contests/2016/industry/c/proposal/1329804

We took pictures of the recoleta neighbourhood for our rental apartment project!

My sister and I spent much time taking pictures of the Recoleta neighbourhood for my rental apartment project. Recoleta is a very well know Buenos Aires neighbourhood. There you will find many bars, cafes, restaurants, the famous Recoleta Cemetery, the Recoleta Mall, the Buenos Aires Design Mall, and beautiful parks decorated with statues of several past politicians!!!

Transportation is superb, there is a very close subway station, taxis, buses, and you may also ride a bike!

Taking pictures and processing them takes much time! My sister and I took many pictures in the afternoon and even by night. The next day we took some extra pictures at noon. Then we took some soup, we were very much hungry!

Since January 2016 till now the apartment has hosted guests from Australia, US, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Brazil and Russia staying in my apartment.

Here is a link to the website as it is now  www.rentalapartmentrecoleta.com

New project, a Spanish page on Climate Change Awareness

Well now I am in a new venture: building a nice, cozy and useful site on Climate Change Awareness for Spanish speaking engineering students in Latin America.

Here is the URL:  new site on Climate Change Awareness for Spanish speaking engineers

Several students are helping with this project. We have also opened a facebook page at

https://www.facebook.com/Cambio-Climático-Calentamiento-Global-515292708481100/

New project: rental apartment in Recoleta, Buenos Aires

I recently bought a new apartment in the Buenos Aires neighbourhood of Recoleta, one ot the top zones in the city.

Here is the link to the site:

One bedroom rental apartment in Recoleta, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Working on new site on Climate Change Awareness!

I am working on a new site about climate change awareness

New site on climate change awareness in Spanish

We hope it help us with our Climate Change Awareness Initiative for young engineers in Buenos Aires.

I am now at COP21, Paris

I am now participating in the COP21 at Paris, France!!! More news to come!

Started facilitating a wonderful course on International Business, Economics and Cultures!

I have just started facilitating AD 655, a wonderful course on International Business, Economics and Cultures! I like the content very much because it links to almost all that I have done up to now in my professional life. Different international trade theories are linked to current global trends and issues. Foreign Direct Investment theories are considered and apply to concrete business cases. Later in the course international business are discussed and studied, as well as the impact of cultural differences in different countries.