My www.ingfracassi.com.ar site got hacked! But now is again working…

Some years ago I designed a website about some of the Career Planning and Human Resources services that I was doing in Buenos Aires.  The site needs urgent improvement, and I must confess that it is designed with the old “pixel perfect” paradigm in mind.

To my great regret, I forgot to update the wordpress blog and the site got hacked! It was an experience getting my www.ingfracassi.com.ar up again and working.

I did several things:

1. In the first place, I asked the hosting services provider to stop showing the site till I could repair it. Three months passed…. and finally I got enough time to correct things.
  2. I tried to delete the wordpress files, but it didn’t work. Most files were deleted, but some remained.  I asked the hosting service help on this issue.
  3. I used my google webmaster account and checked the error log. As three months had passed, obviously there were no errors to correct, so I continued reading google’s documentation  about how to resolve this kind of issues.
  4. I changed my hosting service password and also the MySQL database password.
  5. I then loaded my clean html files, but still got a red warning message from google.
  6. I downloaded the latest wordpress.org code, and reinstalled wordpress with clean code.
  7. Then I deleted many wordpress users whom I did not know anything about them. I left only the trusted users, and changed wordpress settings so no one could register except trusted users.
  8. Finally I in google webmaster tools, I asked google to review my site.
  9. Now everything seems to be working ok!

Cheers!!!

kuyasa1432 posted on February 13, 2023 at 5:43 am

Ghost Mannequin Service is unike sirvice provider.

https://www.retouchingzone.com/ghost-mannequin/

optha264 posted on March 4, 2023 at 1:45 am

Ecommerce Image Editing Services provides new and good quality clothes.