I teach undergraduate and graduate courses in linguistics, with a focus on language in its social context. I also teach courses in Hispanic linguistics, which are taught in Spanish. Please feel free to contact me regarding any of my courses.
For information regarding courses taught during the present semester, please visit the ‘For Current Students’ page.
- Language and Music (CAS LX120)
- Language, Race, and Gender (CAS LX 342/ GRS LX 642)
- Language Contact (CAS LX345/GRS LX 645)
- Language Variation and Change (CAS LX346/GRS LX 646)
- Quantitative Methods in Linguistics (GRS LX795)
- Mutant Tongues: The Natural Selection of Human Language (KHC Freshman seminar)
- The Sounds of Spanish (LX383/683/LS507)
- The Structure of Spanish (LX384/684/LS 508)
- Spanish in the United States (LX381/LS 420)