Improving student feedback!

This time I have changed the way I write feedback to students. Typically, students highly value the feedback notes that they receive with their grades. After checking student course feedback forms, I realized that some top performing students needed and expected extensive feedback.

Feedback Stock Photography - 10352242

It seemed that they were not happy with being told that they had accomplished all expectations for a certain assignment with flying colours, and that they needed something more.

Free Unhappy Stock Photos - 5820343

So I decided to search for successful models for writing feedback, and after some research began including the following sections in each feedback post:

1. An “overall” section, which includes the most important points successfully accomplished by the students, including valuable quotes from his / her work.Free Overall View On Athens With Tops Acropolis Stock Photography - 14353432
  2. A “things to improve” section, with points that the student did not comply according to expectations, and that she or he must improve.Time Management Royalty Free Stock Photos - 34372278
  3. A “Suggestions for further advancing your work in future assignments” section, with goals that the student must achieve in the future in order to enhance his / her performance.Free Chess Concept. Stock Photo - 14373540

I am eager to see whether this format brings more student satisfaction!

Happy Student Girl Royalty Free Stock Photo - 29637705