For my graduating seniors.

Good advice.

Alexandria Chong posted on May 3, 2012 at 9:34 pm

Although I am not graduating just yet I found 4. Marry someone smarter than you are, extremely hilarious and well-reasoned!

Hope Blalock posted on May 4, 2012 at 5:01 pm

I’m not graduating, but I think that is all witty and insightful advice in general!

Julia Poon posted on May 5, 2012 at 5:41 pm

I’m not a graduating senior, but this advice is really interesting. Sometimes its difficult to see whats actually importnat. I’m definitely going to do the things on this list now.

Sophie Park posted on May 6, 2012 at 3:54 am

“Don’t make the world worse” is such a great point to add to the list of advice. We can only hope that our generation takes advice like this as we advance ourselves in the professional world, and try to better humanity rather than advance through monetary gains.

Evan Weinreb posted on May 6, 2012 at 8:02 pm

“Help stop the Little League arms race”- I think this is one of the most relevant and significant for college students. I agree that our society is becoming more and more competitive, and this is a problem because we lose sight of our values and improving our lives and the lives of others. So what if someone has a better gpa than you or is more athletic than you, rest assured it’s not the end of the world you can all go on and live successful lives. What society needs to do is realize the world isn’t a zero sum game; one persons success is not someone else’s failure. The world can be such a better place if we all focus on improving our lives and the lives around us instead of constantly competing with each other.

Yuting Su posted on May 9, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Although I am not graduating, the advices are very interesting. I like point 7 — Your parents don’t want what is best for you. We all believe parents always want to give the best to us, but they do not know what is the best for us. We are the only one know what is the best for us. So we should listen to ourselves.