Check back periodically as we add departmental and other histories.
- A History of the Boston City Hospital from its Foundation until 1904
- William Harvey King’s History of Homeopathy and its Institutions in America (1905), Volume III, Chapter V: “Boston University School of Medicine” by John Preston Sutherland
- The slides from the January 24, 2013 presentation “Building Boston Medical: The Evolving Landscape of the South End’s Medical Campus” by Peters Otlans, BUSM Class of 2014
- Video from Dean Aram Chobanian’s talk with medical students about the history of BUSM on October 5, 2012 in honor of the Evans Memorial Department of Medicine’s 100th anniversary.
- The slides from the February 11, 2013 presentation “The Extraordinary Early History of the Boston University School of Medicine” by Dr. James Brust, BUSM Class of 1968.