Core Lectures this week
CC101: Panel on Democracy with Professors Corgan, Esposito, Samons and Roochnik 12/7
CC105: Integrating Forum #3: Man and the Environment 12/7
CC105: Science and Humanity in Perspective 12/9
CC201: Professor Johnson on Bach 12/7
CC203: Concluding Forum 12/9
Core Exam Schedule
CC101: Wednesday, December 15, 9-11 am Tsai Auditorium
CC105: Friday, December 17, 9-11 am Tsai Auditorium
CC201: Thursday, December 16, 6-8 pm CAS 224
CC203: Saturday, December 18, 9-11 am CAS 522
Selected Study Sessions
CC101: Friday, December 10, 5-6 pm (with Formichelli & Wood) CAS 316
CC105: Wednesday, December 15, 6:30-9 pm CAS 224
More study sessions may be added, check with your discussion leader.
- Consider stopping by the Core writing center to get help all your final Core papers Writing tutors are available to meet this week from 10-1 & 2-4. Sign up for an appointment in CAS 119.
- CC105 walk-in tutoring occurs every Monday, 3-5 PM in the Core office, CAS 119, with ERC tutor John McCargar.
Get connected with Core!
- Check out our blog: http://bu.edu/core/blog
- Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/BUCore
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/corecurriculum
- Make sure to bookmark the Core calendar at http://www.bu.edu/core/calendar
Do you have any ideas, or comments about Core activities? Email Professor Kyna Hamill.