Lectures This Week
- CC102: Emily Hudson on The Bhagavad Gita 2/15
- CC106: Integrating Forum 1: Passing verdicts on genetic engineering 2/15
- CC106: Midterm Exam #1 2/17
- CC202: Elizabeth Seitz on Beethoven 2/15
- CC204: Maureen Sullivan on Gender Inequality (I): “Theories and Origin Stories” 2/17
- CC102. The MFA guide is now available online as a PDF for download.Tours will begin in a few weeks.
- CC102. Copies of The Life of the Buddha by Ashvaghosha are available in the Core office, CAS room 119. This is required reading for next week.
- CC102. How did you like Ajax at the ART? Email your reaction to the Core staff, to be reported in the Core Blog.
- CC204. Check out the new exhibit at the Museum of Science, “Race: Are we so different?”
- Wednesday, February 23. Enjoy the annual department poetry reading by friends and faculty of the Core, organized this year by Prof. Formichelli as “Poetry’s Closer Contact.” 7 PM at The Castle, 225 Bay State Road. Refreshments will follow.
If you have ideas or comments about Core activities, email Prof. Kyna Hamill
To learn more about Core events, visit the Core calendar or e-bulletin archive
Stay connected with Core: BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | ALUMNI