Lectures This Week
- CC102: Jay Samons on Roman History 3/1
- CC106: Alex Coverdill on development’s relationships to complexity and diversity 3/1
- CC106: Karen Warkentin on on the puzzle of sexual reproduction 3/3
- CC202: Christopher Ricks on the poetry of the English Romantics 3/1
- CC204: Eric Kolaczyk on measurement 3/3
- CC102: The MFA guide and podcast are now available online.
- The Core Journal is now accepting submissions for the 2011 issue. Editor Reenat Sinay says: “Leave your mark on the Core community! Submit by March 11th!” Email submissions, of art and academic and creative writing, to email@example.com.
- Monday, March 7. Professor Peter Hawkins of Yale University will speak on “America’s Underworld: Sandow Birk’s Divine Comedy.” Birk is a painter who illustrated the Commedia by depicting decadent urban spaces in LA, NYC, and San Francisco. 5:30 PM at The Castle. Refreshments will follow.
- Wednesday, March 9. The Core Film Series presents Bride and Prejudice, a Bollywood twist on Austen’s classic story. Dinner at 6 PM, film at 6:15, in CAS B-36.
If you have ideas or comments about Core activities, email Prof. Kyna Hamill
To learn more about Core events, visit the Core calendar or e-bulletin archive
Stay connected with Core: BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | ALUMNI