Belarus Free Theatre premieres a new piece at La MaMa in New York City. The title of the article says it all: “Political Theatre, Brought to you by the Politically Powerless.” The piece focuses on “tracing the relationship between power and violence” in the works of Harold Pinter.
- VISIT OUR NEW BLOG 2.0
- Transitions by Reggie Watts
- Stefan Zeromski Theatre’s “In the Solitude of Cotton Fields”
- Jay Scheib!
- The Method Gun
- Art and/or Pornography Continued
- An Illiad
- Critical Response: The Andersen Project at The Cutler Majestic
- Is NYC still alive and kicking?
- stripping a bodice, dancing with shadows, and projections for all
- HEY LADIES: Half Straddle
- Friends or Foes?: Art and Pornography
- Critical Response: Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom at The Huntington Theatre
- More articulated thoughts on ‘Hookman’
- Radiohole’s ‘Whatever, Heaven Allows’
Tagsabsence accountants Arcadia Arena Stage arts funding boston playwrights' theatre Candide community Company One death DollHouse eurocentrism failure God of Carnage gordimer government cuts Green Eyes Guirgis casting ethnicity heather houston highland center indiana Huntington Theatre Company interviews Mabou Mines McPherson Oleanna peter floyd pinter playwrights playwriting poetry Prop 8 reginald edmund Rehearsal Stoppard supergravity and the eleventh dimension the ground floor new play series The Huntington the Pillowman the Weir the writing life video games Weir writers writers' block zadie smith