{Information for Theatre Minors}

If you’re a Boston University student and you’d like to declare a Theatre Minor, there’s some information you need about the process.

1] There are two separate Declaration of Minor forms required to kick-start the process: one from the registrar of your home college (CAS, etc), and one from the School of Theatre. Both need to be signed by School of Theatre personnel. The School of Theatre’s forms can be picked up outside room 476 in the College of Fine Arts.

2] Once your forms are signed and returned to their respective offices, you will need to add Ilana Brownstein (Director of the Theatre Minor program) as an advisor. Until you complete this step, you will not be able to receive important notifications of opportunities and events from the School of Theatre. In order to add an advisor, do the following:

– Go to your Student Link ☞ go to the Academics section ☞ choose the option called “Advising” ☞ manually add Ilana Brownstein as one of your advisors.  This will automatically add you to the Theatre Minors mailing list.

3] Plan your courses by checking the credit structure, here.

4] If you need assistance, contact Ilana Brownstein or David Gram. To schedule an advising session with Ms. Brownstein, sign up for an open slot in the schedule, posted weekly on her office door (room 476, CFA).