Take the Challenge!

HLS Logo

Get your sneakers on, your cook book ready, and get ready for the challenge – BU Sargent College is helping you stay healthy! And we’re inviting the BU Community (students, faculty & staff) to participate. Each week, we will post a new challenge for participants to complete over the course of the week. We’ve partnered with a bunch of fantastic BU organizations and Sargent faculty members to bring you these challenges so each will be focused on a different area of health. Challenges will range from fitness to nutrition to overall healthy living strategies and will help you in your quest to enjoy a healthy lifestyle.

At the end of each week, we will raffle off a prize. Here’s how to win the raffle: follow the directions posted for each challenge on and you’ll be entered into the weekly raffle to win gift certificates to fun places around Boston!

The Challenge Begins

The first challenge will be posted to our Facebook wall on Monday, September 12 and we’ll be celebrating with a kick-off event in the Sargent lobby! Starting at 7:15am that morning, we’ll be in the lobby promoting the very first challenge and handing out a special treat to help you kick off your Monday and send you on your way to completing the first challenge. These treats are first come, first serve so make sure you come by early to snag one!

Challenges will be posted every Monday so be sure to check the blog each week. We’ll also be posting them to Facebook &  Twitter so you won’t miss it!

Karen Zucker posted on August 29, 2011 at 10:52 pm

Can’t wait!

fat loss factor book posted on January 25, 2014 at 1:36 pm

Therefore, you must use intense weight training as it allows yyou to the fat loss factors fast.

Lemon juice is a natural the fat loss factor supplemeent that cause no side effects on tthe brain, protecting against Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and stroke.
More information on the fatt loss factors will follow.
This tytpe of exercise, and lack of activeness in
the body. At 41 I still do todwy such as drinking lots of liquid,
but it does not add to your diet.

novie testi posted on August 6, 2014 at 7:08 am

I like the valuable information you provide in your
articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
I am quite certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right here!
Good luck for the next!

TrainingExpress posted on June 14, 2019 at 5:20 am

health life is tough to maintain and we have to understand what to follow and what not . useful post!

Website Development company posted on September 3, 2019 at 5:00 am

Very helpful content. keep the good work.

shahab ali posted on January 21, 2020 at 9:33 am

nice article

Amy Grahams posted on February 3, 2021 at 2:01 am

After my Parkinson’s Disease diagnosis, my primary care provider introduced me to Mayaka Natural Clinic and their PD Formula protocol, the herbal treatment has made a tremendous difference for me. My symptoms including numbness and muscle weakness all disappeared after the treatment plan!

mary belinda posted on June 21, 2021 at 3:23 am

My husband was diagnosed of Parkinsons disease 2 years ago, when he was 59. He had a stooped posture, tremors, right arm does not move and also a pulsating feeling in his body. He was placed on Senemet for 8 months and then Siferol was introduced and replaced the Senemet, during this time span he was also diagnosed with dementia. He started having hallucinations, lost touch with reality. Suspecting it was the medication I took him off the Siferol (with the doctor’s knowledge)  him on PD natural herbal formula we ordered from TREE OF LIFE HEALTH CLINIC, his symptoms totally declined over a 3 weeks use of the TREE OF LIFE HEALTH Parkinson’s disease natural herbal formula. He is now  almost 61 and doing very well, the disease is totally reversed!  (w w w. treeoflifeherbalclinic .com)

cinema hd app free posted on March 2, 2022 at 11:44 am

I accept the challenge dear brother, it is truly the best place to take challenges.

airytv live posted on April 26, 2022 at 9:15 am

Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. tq

yacinetv app free posted on April 26, 2022 at 9:16 am

Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise.

MovieBox Pro app posted on April 26, 2022 at 9:19 am

You should never view your challenges as a disadvantage