Boston Tweets!

Hey there, Terriers!

With one month left in the summer, I’m sure BU-ers near and far are starting to get pumped for their return to Boston. City life, as we all know, is fun and exciting, but often times we miss out on events and places because this place is so big (I know all you NYCers are laughing at me right now…). So what’s a better way to get in-the-know on Boston than to stay connected with twitter?

Screen shot 2011-07-21 at 1.14.02 PM

Our beloved Emma once blogged about helpful BU twitter accounts, but today I’m going to provide a list of Boston-area tweeters that will keep you up to date and ready for anything. Whether it’s news, sports, restaurants, events or awesome deals, these are the names you’ll want to follow on twitter:

• @BostonTweet – Anyone who’s anyone in Boston follows this guy. He’s got more information than the BPL!
  • @BostonUpdate – News and headlines.
  • @GrouponBoston – Cheap prices are not-cheap things.
  • @LivingSocialBOS – Samsies.
  • @bostoncalendar – What’s going on and where?!
  • @hiddenboston – Look no further than this site for info on lesser known Boston hotspots and restaurants.
  • @eatboston – Hungry? Try some of the places listed here. Nomnomnom.
  • @whereBOSTON – Even more ideas for events and attractions in Beantown.
  • @BostonTweeters – Want to meet up with fellow twitter-junkies?
  • @mbtaGM – Join us in complaining about the B-line, won’t you?

Hope this list helps you all out. And of course, you can always click my name at the end of this post and follow me… #selfpromoting

Keep being you, BU, and look out for our new site coming soon!

Kedzie

UrbanAmp posted on July 25, 2011 at 6:19 pm

Great list! We’re following most of these. We’re also trying to aggregate the best events in Boston– http://twitter.com/#!/urbanamp. Check us out =)