Introducing our 2021-22 E-Board

Thanks for visiting our blog! Today’s post will feature the members of our 2021-22 E-Board. Keep reading to get to know Tau Beta Pi.

Starting off with our President, Harin Lee (he/him/his)!

harinlee

Hey folks! My name’s Harin, and I’m a senior studying biomedical engineering. Some quick things about me: I really enjoy hiking/backpacking, playing volleyball, and chowing down burrito bowls at Chipotle. At BU, if I’m not doing research at the material robotics lab, you can probably find me cruising down Comm Ave on a blue bike or studying/eating at the GSU. I’ll also be serving as the president of Tau Beta Pi’s MA Eta chapter this year! Feel free to reach out to me (harinlee@bu.edu)  if you have any questions or want to suggest any event ideas! Can’t wait to meet you all!

Next up, we have our Vice President, Dhvanil Nanshah (he/him/his)

0b27e9ff1c0f31b4867a07d7c4c1a765

Hi, my name is Dhvanil, and I am a senior studying BME.  I look forward to fulfilling my role as vice president of  BU’s Tau Beta Pi chapter by helping preserve our culture of excellence and through facilitating the growth of our organization!  You can typically find me in a GSU conference room pulling an all-nighter,  running around the medical campus, or half-asleep at numerous other meetings for organizations like EWB during the week.  In my spare time, I enjoy watching movies, going on hikes, gaming, boxing and shooting hoops.

Meet our Secretary, Taylor Schissel (she/her/hers)

Hi everyone, thanks for checking out our website! My name is Taylor, and I am a senior studying biomedical engineering. I’m really interested in the intersection between BME and public health, so I’d love to hear if any of you are too. Outside of school, I love hiking, going to the beach,  and drinking way too much coffee, and I’m involved in BU’s Club Equestrian Team and Greek Life. I’m so excited to meet you all- reach out any time at tschisse@bu.edu!

Read on to learn more about our Treasurer, ShuLan Holmes-Farley (she/her/hers)

Headshot

Hello, my name is ShuLan, and I am a senior studying mechanical engineering. I will be serving as TBP’s Treasurer for this year, and I’m really excited to see everyone on campus! You can usually find me at one of my three favorite study spots: Ingalls, the Law building, or Hillel, but in my spare time I enjoy playing the piano and folding origami. 

And last but not least, we have our Historian, Michael Aliberti (he/him/his)

MichaelAliberti

Hello everyone, my name is Michael Aliberti and I am a senior in computer engineering. When I am not frantically scrambling to write code, I enjoy kayaking, cooking, and walking ten minutes out of the way to get coffee for a dollar cheaper at Dunkin. I am excited to meet everyone and make this an enjoyable year!

As always, if you have any questions for any member of our E-Board, don’t hesitate to reach out via email at tbp@bu.edu. Have a wonderful day!