Contribute to the postdoc blog

by Juliane

Dear BU postdocs!

Maybe you have just read a couple of posts on the brand new postdoc blog. If so  hopefully you think: “Neat! I like it and will read it again next week”

That is great, thank you and come back again soon.

But maybe you were thinking:  ”This is a nice blog, but it could be awesome, if I was involved.”

Here is good news for you: the postdoc blog needs contributors.

There are different ways to be part of the blog:

Spread the word: Tell other people in your lab about us, post on facebook or twitter

Comment: Just post in the comments, give some feedback, help us improve our writing and choose topics that interest you

Post: If you are excited about a topic, it could be your work, a policy issue, or your summer vacation; write a blog post about it. Everything written by a postdoc will be published, unless it is slanderous or longer than 10000 words.

Contribute: If you are really excited about a topic, like neuroscience, career choices for postdocs with children, the representation of scientists in movies, baseball, etc…; you might consider becoming a regular contributor. You will get access to the dashboard of the blog, so you can post whenever you want. You can write posts on your favorite topic on a regular or semi-regular basis, once a week or once a month or even less often depending on your schedule and workload. Other contributors and posts will keep the reader interested until your next post.

Edit: If you don’t feel like writing yourself, you might like to proofread or edit posts before they get posted.

If you are interested in any of this, comment on the blog or email me: julianeh@bu.edu

Sara Loren posted on October 27, 2013 at 3:31 pm

Its really a great blog, and i think the students should contribute to the postdoc blog to make it more popular among other student or universities blogs.

Brian Carpenter posted on October 29, 2013 at 11:22 am

Hi. I would be interested in writing in the postdoc blog about some topics that I am passionate about. I would also be up for proofreading posts. Where do I start?

julianeh posted on October 29, 2013 at 4:03 pm

hi Brian
if you are a BUMC postdoc I would love to see contributions of you at the postdoc blog.
Please email me.

Brian Carpenter posted on October 31, 2013 at 10:18 am

I’ve sent you an email, Julian. I’m happy to be involved in the BUMC postdoc blog!

tablet murah posted on November 8, 2013 at 9:22 am

hi i interesting to be a contributor writing on postdoc
is there any condition to be a contributor??
let me know at kodokboy@gmail.com

julianeh posted on November 8, 2013 at 2:32 pm

You have to be a BU postdoc, student or faculty to contribute

tablet murah posted on November 9, 2013 at 6:38 am

so sad 🙁
am i have to be a student to be a contributor
i,am indonesian boston university is too far away from here 🙁

Matt posted on January 17, 2014 at 10:47 am

I’m also from boston u and I was wondering if I have to be a student and is this still available?

Kazim Ladimeji posted on January 19, 2014 at 10:27 am

I am a graduate careers specialist and would like to contribute to grad and postgraduate career education.

julie rose posted on January 29, 2014 at 3:23 pm

hi – I’m out of BU (ok, a while ago) but I still keep in touch and I’d love to contribute as a careers specialist – let me know if I can help.

Dennis Regling posted on June 22, 2014 at 1:57 pm

I would love to see articles on teaching science. I am also available to be a contributor on this subject. I present educational school shows full time.

taruhan online posted on May 23, 2023 at 2:53 am

It was great to be able to visit this blog and I get a lot of benefits

슬롯MR posted on November 30, 2023 at 9:25 pm

슬롯 미스터는 ‘온라인 슬롯 전문 ‘로 다양한 신규 슬롯 게임을 보다 빠르게 체험해 보실 수 있으며 또한 저희가 제공해 드리는 정보 이외에도 회원 간에 다양한 커뮤니티 활동으로 재미있고 유익한 정보들도 공유가 가능합니다.

Sky247 posted on December 8, 2023 at 7:12 am

Thanks for sharing this informative post about the world of online gambling with us. Offering our consumers a safe and dependable platform to enjoy the thrill of online cricket betting is our top priority as a reputable Sky247 supplier.

skyinplay posted on December 19, 2023 at 11:32 pm

Your sharing of this informative piece on the realm of online betting is much appreciated. Providing Skyinplay, our customers with a safe and reliable platform to enjoy the thrill of online cricket betting is our top priority as a reputable supplier of.

Sky247 posted on December 20, 2023 at 1:18 am

Thank you for sharing this interesting essay about the world of online games with us. As a reputable supplier of Sky247 Login, we are dedicated to providing our customers with a safe and dependable online betting environment so they can enjoy the thrill of cricket betting.

Laserbook247 posted on December 21, 2023 at 4:13 am

We appreciate you sharing this insightful article on the world of online betting. As a trusted provider of Laserbook247, we are committed to offering our clients a secure and dependable platform for indulging in the excitement of online cricket betting.

Sky99exch posted on December 22, 2023 at 5:43 am

We are grateful that you shared this informative piece on the world of online betting. We are dedicated to provide Sky 99 Exchange, our customers with a safe and trustworthy online platform so they can enjoy the thrill of online cricket betting as a reputable supplier of.

Fairexch9 posted on December 26, 2023 at 2:00 am

Your sharing this enlightening article regarding the realm of online wagering is greatly appreciated. We are dedicated to providing Fairexch9, our clients with a secure and reliable platform to enjoy the thrills of online cricket wagering, as a reputable provider.

Lotus365 Win posted on January 5, 2024 at 2:46 am

Thanks for the useful information which you shared Lotus 365

EasyVegNonVegRecipe posted on March 3, 2024 at 7:38 am

I’m intrigued by the discussions around the topic. It’s clear that investing in cutting-edge technology is key to maintaining as a global leader in this area. Thanks for your insights. Looking forward to hear more from you Veg Recipe

EasyVegNonVegRecipe posted on March 3, 2024 at 8:42 am

I’m intrigued by the discussions around the topic. Thanks for your insights. Looking forward to hear more from you Veg Recipe

Gold365 posted on March 4, 2024 at 6:27 am

I appreciate how you break down complex topics into easily digestible content. Gold365

Betbhai9 posted on March 4, 2024 at 7:02 am

The visuals you incorporate add a great aesthetic appeal to your blog. Betbhai9

Tigerexch posted on March 5, 2024 at 12:31 am

Your unique perspective on various subjects is both refreshing and enlightening. Thanks Tigerexch

Tiger Exchange posted on March 5, 2024 at 1:08 am

I love how you balance facts and personal anecdotes, creating a well-rounded narrative.Thanks Tiger Exchange

Apbook posted on March 11, 2024 at 3:06 am

The personal anecdotes you share add a human touch to your informative pieces. Thanks for your insights Apbook

Laser247 posted on March 11, 2024 at 5:14 am

Great article! You really broke down the topic in an easy-to-understand way. I learned a lot from reading this. Laser247

Laserbook posted on March 11, 2024 at 5:54 am

I’m not entirely convinced by some of the points made here. Have you considered looking at it from this other perspective?. Laserbook

Laserbook247 posted on March 11, 2024 at 6:35 am

Thanks for sharing your insights on this subject. It’s always good to hear from someone with direct experience and expertise. Thank you so muchLaserbook247

99exch posted on March 11, 2024 at 8:38 am

While I agree with the overall premise, I did notice one slight inaccuracy. The rest of the post was spot on though! Thanks all in all 99exch