Take advantage of everything the city has to offer this October.
- Watch the Head of the Charles Regatta October 17th – 18th on either side of the river!
- Enjoy fall foliage at Harvard’s Arnold Arboretum in Jamaica Plain.
- Drink for free at Sam Adams Brewery: Take a free brewery tour of Sam Adams, and receive complimentary beer too. Get their early if you don’t want to wait too long.
- Visit the Institute of Contemporary Art: The institute of Contemporary Art is an art museum in South Boston with the mission to exhibit contemporary art. The ICA is free every Thursday night from 5-9pm.
- Enjoy the South End Open Market before it closes!
- Visit the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum for free!
- Hear a book reading: Brush up on some new literature at the Brookline Booksmith in Coolidge Corner, Brookline. Every month, the store’s year-round “writers and readers series” brings authors of all strips to read from their latest works.
- Visit Salem, MA by MBTA Commuter Rail. There are Halloween Happenings throughout the month of October. (Salem is overwhelmingly busy on 10/31/15.)
- Boston Halloween Ghost Tour: Get into the Halloween spirit and celebrate with the best ghost tour in Boston. Aboard the Ghost and Gravestones Tour, you’ll take a 90-minute ride through the dark, haunted streets of Boston where you’ll hear stories of this city’s harrowing past.
- Watch horror films at the Coolidge Corner Theatre in Brookline throughout October!
If you are ever looking for something to do off-campus, visit The Boston Calendar. The calendar covers arts, sports, festivals, restaurant openings and much more. You can also filter by free events to stay on budget!
Feel free to contact email@example.com if you have any questions.