Take a break from studying to celebrate the holidays in Boston!
1. Watch Boston Ballet’s The Nutcracker at the Boston Opera House through December 31st. Students may receive a discount through the Boston Ballet.
2. Ring in the New Year on December 31st at Boston’s First Night celebration. This celebration will be free and open to all. Entertainment and specialty attractions will be focused in Copley Square and the Boston Common.
3. Enjoy the Boston Common Tree Lighting Ceremony on December 3rd!
4. Do some holiday shopping at the SOWA Holiday Market on December 12th and 13th. Local vendors and food trucks will be present for this event!
5. Donate winter clothes and accessories to the Friends of Boston’s Homeless Organization.
6. Eat at BU Hillel’s Chanukah mega bash, Latkepalooza on December 9th! Thousands of latke’s are eaten by BU students each year. All students are welcome.
7. Skate at Boston’s Frog Pond all winter long! Please be sure to check the website and the weather beforehand. Admission for adults is $11.
8. Run in the Somerville Jingle Bell Run on December 20th. This event is sponsored by Harpoon Brewery and is followed by a number of events at local bars and restaurants.
9. Laugh at The ImprovBoston Holiday Spectacular through December 26th.
10. Ski or snowboard with BU’s Fitrec Program at Nashoba Valley. This is an excellent program for beginners. Both lessons and equipment are available.
Feel free to contact email@example.com if you have any questions.