my friend.

I think spirituality has become very different for me over my time at Boston University. I don’t think that I have many spiritual practices because spirituality has become so casual to me. Since coming to college I have stood in the belief that Jesus is my best friend and that he walks with me everywhere I go. I can’t think about what is spiritual or not because it seems it could apply to any and everything that I do. A few years ago if you would have asked me this question, I would have said going to church would be a spiritual practice, but I don’t think that is true for me anymore. Being in the church can at times be spiritual, but I don’t think my spirituality is confined to the walls of the church. Music is probably the only consistent spiritual practice that I have had in my life. What I see as spiritual has changed greatly, I think Howard Thurman was correct in saying that you can connect the spiritual to most things in life. I think I’m most grateful for this change because I began to understand and appreciate what other people see as spiritual. The beauty of the spiritual is its ability to change.

Sarkari Result posted on September 22, 2018 at 3:45 am

Really very good post loved to read it, thanks for writing like this.

n.ya posted on June 13, 2023 at 11:49 am

Spirituality becomes meaningful only in connection with God…
In my opinion, other than this, the other things are not very correct…