Current events that have shaped my views on humanity.

Many of us are scattered around the world. We have been displaced by the COVID-19 outbreak and its effects on society, forcing us to relocate or remain where we are. These have been trying times. Securing food, shelter, health, and comfort have been at the forefront of people’s agendas. Nearly every day the government releases some update or correction on the rules and laws that we should follow to stay healthy. What I have witnessed about people in crisis mode is the need to stick together and connect. As we have been moved about the nation we have connected in various ways to remain in tact. Yesterday I celebrated Easter on my computer with a congregation I am still getting to know yet feel more and more connected with every virtual meeting. No matter how far apart we are physically, humans will allow their connections to continue, not giving way to true separation. Christians still united and celebrate the mass, we gather for prayer on our screens and share the same words that have been prayed for centuries and the effect is still the same, we remain connected to God and to each other. This shows us that humans do not fail in remaining together. This new form of togetherness that takes place over the internet shows us a new platform of connectedness. While not a replacement for in person connection, the internet has allowed us to reach out to those near and far, sick and well, all for the sake of remaining connected. While governments may cease social activities, peoples’ lives remain beating like the heart in each living person. We carry on, doing the best we can to remain connected. Our humanity lives on, and so do we, despite not being together. We also know that God is always with us. God is with us when we rise, work, live, and sleep. God’s presence is made known to us when we speak in prayer and live in intention. God doesn’t leave our side. God is always with us so that we may never be alone in the world. As we reach out to one another over the phone, email, zoom, or other platforms of media, let us keep in mind that our gifts are being shared, that the value of presence alone, even when it cannot be seen, can sustain us in our trials.

toto365pro posted on August 10, 2022 at 8:12 pm

Very value able post, I read the whole story when I start reading it.

sportstototv.com posted on August 10, 2022 at 8:15 pm

There is something so peaceful and loving about your art. It’s really delicate and calm, like warm tea.

betmantotopro posted on August 10, 2022 at 8:16 pm

Just gorgeous… And somehow nostalgic.

Tesisatçı posted on February 24, 2023 at 5:59 am

Tesisat hizmetleri ile ilgili bizi arayabilirsiniz.

totowho77 posted on March 17, 2023 at 1:42 am

I’ve read so many articles, but I’m very grateful that I read such a good article today 토토사이트 and I hope this good article will spread far away

ghost22 posted on April 18, 2023 at 4:43 am

What do you think of Japan? I don’t like it very much I hope Japan sinks soon I’ll just ask once and then I’ll come back to talk hahahaha먹튀검증 and I felt responsible for receiving this warm energy and sharing it with many people

nedayas posted on May 22, 2023 at 3:02 am

Only empathy and helping each other can make this difficult situation better.

mixing tank posted on June 16, 2023 at 9:43 pm

You’re a rockstar!

mixing tank posted on June 16, 2023 at 9:49 pm

Keep it up, superstar!

mixing tank posted on June 17, 2023 at 2:10 am

You’re a natural!

totovera posted on June 29, 2023 at 2:28 am

I most definitely will make certain to don?t forget this web site and give it a glance on a constant basis. https://totovera.com/

meoktwi posted on June 29, 2023 at 2:29 am

Precisely what I was looking for, thanks for putting up. https://meoktwi.com/

mymelee posted on June 29, 2023 at 2:31 am

Hi mates, fastidious piece of writing and pleasant arguments commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these. =) https://mymelee.com/

meoktwi posted on June 29, 2023 at 2:32 am

I think this website holds very wonderful indited articles posts. https://meoktwi.com/