Coming to a close

The semester is finally coming to a close. To be honest, it is a bittersweet moment. I feel like the semester has gone by so fast! The semester flew by! With that being said, I have been super busy and I am quite ready to have a break from all of the craziness of school and extracurriculars. I am not into the grind of studying for finals and am already preparing myself for the stress that it entails.

Out of my six classes, I will only be taking five finals. I say only because I could be taking six finals. In all seriousness, I am ready for the challenge. I feel like the more things I have on my plate the less time I have to goof off or not focus on my studies. Although I will most likely not take six classes again, I do not regret taking on this massive challenge.

I feel that in life sometimes you have to take the risk. You have to push yourself. Will everything work out exactly as planned? No. But you have to keep faith. That is at least what my experience has been this semester. At first I did not know if I would be able to put up with all of the work that was involved in taking these classes. Eventually I got used to it and it became normal.

There are still a few classes left. I know that I must keep pushing myself and must keep pushing forward. If I do, everything will work out fine.