Transition Space

I have been thinking  about the future a lot recently, particularly as I am constantly confronted with questions like, “what do you want to do?”, “how will you use this?”

As a result, I regularly reflect on the person I am and the person I want to be. Recently, these thoughts have been focused on  transition. I am not yet the person I hope to become.There are areas in which I would like to grow, things I still need to learn. I am a work in progress.

Transitions imply leaving something behind, but they are also a time of such possibility. As everything shifts, the whole world feels open and accessible.  I think I’m living in this transition space between who I am and who I want to be.  Everything feels open ended. It is beautiful, if slightly uncomfortable. But I’m learning to enjoy it and to let myself feel everything in these moments, good and bad.

Maybe all of life is a version of this transition space. Part of me hopes that it is. It’s exciting to be constantly changing, growing,  dreaming and I hope to always be becoming a more whole, grace-filled, better person.