– no one knows me like the piano & more life –

It has been a tough week post spring break. I had a transformative time on ASB, but since then I have felt out of whack. My phone cracked, my mac died after fighting a good fight for six years and I calculated all the debt that I will graduate with and the amount of time it would take to pay it off.  Combined with just feeling off my game, this past week has been painful. Nonetheless, this is college and there is no time for that. You get 30 minutes and then you have to bounce back or at least portray that you did. You have to commit yourself to creating an image of happiness or lack of worries. No one tells you about this part of college. The middle of semester and you’re just not feeling it. It’s not the clubs and many obligations or even the lack of sleep some nights. No one prepares you for the simple idea of just not feeling it. Not feeling the routine feeling off class then work and then a club meeting and not being surprised by the next day. I think we all feel it at some point regardless of age, it is real.

I thought long and hard and then I moved on, as I’m supposed to do. I’ve been making a more conscious effort to enjoy being human but there is much more work to be done.