Improve Your Posture!
Here are some tips for improving your posture so you don’t end up like this because of bad posture!
• Be mindful. The first step to good posture is being aware of how your body is aligned and adjusting it throughout the day.
• Don’t hunch over your desk. Sit comfortably with your legs flat on the floor or supported on a foot stool. Avoid crossing your legs.
• Adjust your seat. When driving, your knees should be level with your hips and your arms should be close enough to the wheel that they are slightly bent.
• Avoid sleeping on your stomach. Try to sleep in a position which helps you maintain the curve in your back, such as on your back with a pillow under your knees.
• Take breaks. Whether you’re sitting at your computer or driving in the car, take a stretch break every 30 minutes to prevent muscle fatigue.