CELOP You-Speak: What did you do Spring Break 2015?

We wanted to know what CELOP students did during the Spring Break.  Did they stay in Boston?  Did they leave Boston, and go somewhere warm?  What did they do, and where did they go?  We asked them during lunch break on the first day back!

Times Square!  Because of the screens, you think it’s day, but it’s night. And we went to the wax museum. The best in the wax museum was Taylor Swift. – Abdulaziz Aldamashqi

Boring. I stayed here! I have to apply to university. I walked around the city and took pictures of the Charles River, and Coolidge Corner. Not so special. – Pongthep (Paul) Termthaimongkol

I went with my cousins to New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Chicago. In New York, I went to many places, like the wax museum Times Square, and Central Park. We took a boat around the city. The weather was warmer than Boston, so I liked it – Ziyad Alqahtani

I stayed here, but I went to Wrentham  Village! I read several books . I could spend a relaxed time in Boston. – Abdullah Aljelani

I stayed in Boston; I went shopping without my children. – Alaa

I went to New York, and visited the Statue of Liberty – Ibrahim

I stayed in Boston and went shopping – Korotoumou

I stayed in Boston with my family and visited a mountain – Claudia

I went to Stowe, Vermont. I went to the top of the mountain and saw the city – Nadia

I stayed in Boston. I stayed in bed after I woke up for three hours – Mohammed