My Future Plans – by Julia

Everyone has a dream about the future. For me, I like to make plans for my future. Last year I graduated from my university in China. Then I came to the U.S. to order to finish my study plans. When I pass the TOFEL test, I will study for my master degree in Boston University. Then I will accomplish my future plans.

In China we have an old saying: people should do the right thing that is suitable for their age. For example, when I become an adult, my actions and thinking shouldn’t be childlike, still depending on my parents. I will get my masters degree and find a job and achieve economic independence. During the time that I study, I will find a part-time job to increase my work experience and make more friends. At the same time, I will study Spanish as a new language. On weekends I will attend some volunteer activities to help the people who need help. Traveling around the world is my dream. While on vacation, I will make time to travel to different countries, because I don’t want to waste vacation in my student life. I believe that the student life is the best time to travel before you go to work without a lot of pressures from life. However, traveling around the world is a long-term plans. I will save money and plan to travel twice a year. Life is short, so I will give myself more time to enjoy life.

About my future career, I hope I can find a job in media, which I really like to do. I know that I will encounter a lot challenges, but I will work hard and do my best for my work. I will make plans for my career life and get more experience form my job. Then I hope I can have my own company and an art school.

In addition, health is the most important thing. I need to keep going to the gym and swimming, it can really help me to keep healthy and sports can make me younger. In the end, I hope I will find the right guy to marry, have babies, and have a family.

In the end, I hope I can take more time with my family and my friends. They will make my life more colorful and interesting. Be a loving person, and enjoy life, those are my life goals.