Holiday Gifts Made Deliciously Easy

‘TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE THE HOLIDAY , WHEN ALL THROUGH THE HOUSE, NOT A PERSON WAS WRAPPING — THEY WERE SHOPPING BY MOUSE.

Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 12.29.00 PM

If the above poetic moment has sent stressful memories careening through your body, relax. You are about to enter a new millennium where the frenzy of holiday shopping will be deleted for good.

No matter how long your gift giving list is, the trick is to find a central theme for all your prospective recipients. Why not make this one “The Year Of The Kitchen” by giving healthy food and food-related gifts? Edible gifts and cookware are wonderful because one size fits all, and there are no returns. Whether you want to create from your own kitchen, or simply order your culinary gifts from the pros, I have the solution for you.

Sit back, put on some festive music, and click away to a stress-free holiday shopping season. But before you start, decide which of the two options best describes your needs this year:

a) I feel like being creative in the kitchen…

I want easy, homemade fun food gift ideas that I can make and create — but in just a little time.

b) I don’t want the hassle of creating my own gifts.

I prefer interesting food and culinary gift ideas that I can easily order online.