Tiffany: Favorite Places in Boston

Tiffany ImageCongratulations COM class of 2016! I can’t wait to meet you all at the Open Houses coming up in the next couple weeks. Open House is not only a great time for you to learn more about all the exciting classes, programs, clubs, and activities at BU and COM, but its also the perfect time for you to fall in love with this city that has stolen my heart. I know many of you will only be in town for a couple days so here’s a short list of some of my favorite places in Boston that I recommend you visit during your short stay:

• Newbury Street: Great shopping, beautiful scenery, and delicious restaurants
  • Fanieul Hall: Historical sites + architecture, delicious food in Quincy Market
  • Legal Seafood: My favorite Boston clam chowder
  • North End: Dessert at Mike’s Pastry
  • Boston Public Garden: On a nice day, take a relaxing stroll and see the historical Swan Boats

Safe travels to those who are coming out of town and I can’t wait to meet you in a couple weeks! Congrats, again!